- This experience program is available for 10 to 40 persons at once
- Get to know the history of Velkopopovický Kozel and its brewery
- Take the tapping school and get your own certificate of apprenticeship.
- Enjoy the three hours visit to Velkopopovická Kozlovna which includes consumption of tank beer Velkopopovický Kozel 11° and refreshments of roasted meats
- Duration of program is 6 hours
- This experience program is available only to persons of age 18 and above.
Take your friends on to a Kozel’s journey to Velké Popovice! Learn the history of brewery, see how the beer is brewed and taste the unfiltered Kozel right in the lager cellars.
During the tour with our guide you will visit the current and historic brewing houses where you will get acquainted with all the materials and processes we use. You will see the brewery’s rich history and the story of Ringhoffers, the founding family. You will also see the lines where bottles and kegs are filled, export exhibition and our lager cellars.
After the brewery tour you will take the beer tapping school. You will get to know everything that there’s to tapping in our historic brewing house from 1928, our brewery specialist will show you how to do it and you will get your own certificate of apprenticeship. Then you will get refreshed at a nearby Velkopopovická Kozlovna. Cheers!